Procedures & Rules for Your Appointment
To limit the number of people inside the salon, our door will remain locked. We are asking every guest to follow the new protocol below.
- A temperature reading from your forehead will be taken at the door before entry to the salon. Temperatures 99° F and above will be not be allowed into the salon.
- Only one person per stylist is allowed in the salon at a time. This means that no friends, family, or children may accompany you during your visit.
- Children under 12 years of age, who have an appointment, are allowed one guardian. Please keep in mind our waiting area is closed as mandated by the state.
- Upon entering the salon, it is mandatory that you wash your hands immediately. After washing your hands, we have hand sanitizer set up around the salon. We encourage you to use hand sanitizer often.
- Please help us in maintaining healthy social distancing measures with other guests. 6 feet can look different for everyone. We’ve taped 6-foot markers on the floor to use as a guide.
- When you arrive for your appointment or curbside purchase pickup, please call 769-208-8632 and we will meet you at the door.
- We will be wearing masks to protect ourselves and you. All guests must wear a mask as well. If you do not have a mask, one will be provided for you. (No need to worry. We have figured out how to work around them.)
- Unless necessary to complete Extension services and Keratin treatments, an after service blow out may not be offered for scheduling reasons.
- Beverages (sodas, water, coffee and tea) will not be offered at this time.